Basic Solution Assessment:
1. What common household cleaners are slightly basic?
2. Name a few household cleaners that are highly basic.
3. What kind of bottles are these solutions usually housed in? For those housed in plastic bottles---what polymer comprises the bottle? Why are some housed in plastic bottles and some in glass?
4. Which of the coatings studied performed the best under basic exposure conditions? Which performed the worst? (give evidence for these statements)
5. Describe the rate of evaporation of the basic solution—how can you tell the basic solutions had a high or low rate of evaporation (give 2 ways)?